Please respond to the questions below to include your thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Take this as an opportunity to reflect upon your perceptions about working with different generations. Express your points clearly and in the same order as the questions.
- Why is it important to consider the four generations in the workplace?
- What are some of the similarities and differences between the generations?
- How can a manager effectively manage communication in a multi-generational workplace?
- How can a manager effectively manage conflict in a multi-generational workplace?
- What are the pros and cons of a multi-generational organization?
- What are the most important concepts that you have learned in this course (Managing Generation)? What are the most important things you have learned about yourself?
- Are personal values, perspectives and behaviors influenced more by generational cohort (peers) or by parents, extended family members and teachers who hail from different generations? (At least 170 words)
- In your opinion, is the â€œgeneration gapâ€ something that has always influenced work relationships? As a manager, how important are generational differences at work? (At least 170 words)
- How we can work together to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace. (At least 170 words)