2019 Cyprus Rape Allegation Case (links to help argument)
a. Opening statements (2-5 min)
b. Argument (5-10 min)
c. Closing statements ( 2-5 min)
This is an oral argument and no visual presentation is required.
Before the oral argument, students will:
- Thoroughly examine and research problems assigned to them.
- Examine relevant literature for evidence to support the topic.
- Analyze the arguments that can be made to support their position.
- Anticipate arguments that an opposing side could make and formulate counter arguments.
- Organize points into a reasonable and logical format to present to the class
*Note you can chose either side, prosecution or defense.