This week you were introduced to several decision-making tools in the course content. Using the Decision Matrix Analysis along with the Decision Matrix Analysis video, make the following decisions relative to the case study: Disney in Asia.
- First, list all of the cultural challenges posed by Disneyâ€™s expansion into Asia. (Side of matrix.)
- Next, list cultural variables that influenced these challenges. (Top of matrix.)
- Decide on a score (1-5) for each of these challenges according to the relative importance of the factors. Multiply each of these scores by 2 to find the weighted scores for each option/factor combination.
- The first section of your paper should be an explanation of this process and how you decided on each of the factors in the matrix.
Next, respond to the following questions:
- How were the challenges you chose different than the challenges of Euro Disney?
- What role does culture play in the location choice of Disney theme parks?
- Why was the Disney Shanghai park controversial? What were the risks and benefits of the project?
- As a conclusion, reflect on your overall thoughts on this case.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- cover all the requirment.