Please reply to the post below in at least 250 words and 2 APA Cited references
- Chapters 4, 6, & 13 in Quality Management for Organizational Excellence: Introduction to Total Quality
- Brkic, V. S., & Tomic, B. (2016). Employees factors importance in Lean Six Sigma concept. TQM Journal, 28(5), 774-785.
- Moroz, E., Szkutnik, J., & Lazanyi, K. (2016). Application of the theory of constraints in knowledge management. Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking in the 21st Century, 205-214.
- Slides 31-42, 54-61, and 135-147 in the PowerPoint supplement to Quality Management for Organizational Excellence: Introduction to Total Quality
- Balashova, E. S., & Gromova, E. A. (2017). Breakthrough effect of combining resource management models. International Review of Management and Marketing, 7(1), 337-341.
- Tsironis, L. K., & Psychogios, A. G. (2016). Road towards Lean Six Sigma in service industry: A multi-factor integrated framework. Business Process Management Journal, 22(4), 812-834.
Use your required reading by Moroz, Szkutnik, and Lazanyi (2016) to learn more about the Theory of Constraints and a classical decision-making process. Explain both and apply them to a situation at your work, or to a situation with which you are familiar.