- Quality, Ethical, and IT Controls â€“
- Conclusions and Recommendations
SLP â€“ ORGANIZATION The number of slides per module should be about 10-15.
- Do not attempt to dazzle your audience with psychedelic visual effects, multi colors, and eye-boggling animations.
- Do not just copy and paste your case text into the slides.
- Focus on the content and what message you want to get across to the board.
- Think Audience – Ensure that all slides are viewable (i.e., relevant text in viewable font size.)
- â€œone picture is worth a thousand wordsâ€ â€“ include graphs, diagrams, etc., as appropriate.
- Do not use all caps except for titles.
- Keep the background consistent and subtle.
- Use only enough text when using charts or graphs to explain; clearly label the graphic.
- Keep the design clean and uncluttered. Leave empty space around the text and graphics.
- Check the spelling and grammar.
Have speaker notes
Write a seperate 200 word executive summary