You have been hired as the new executive of a struggling nonprofit organization with approximately 100 employees. Previous leadership disagreed on the direction and objectives of the organization; employee morale is low. The executive board has hired you to facilitate a cultural change in order to give the organization a clear direction, reduce conflict, and increase employee morale and productivity.
Design and develop a 10-12-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following issues of implementing organizational change. Address the following:
- Explain how performance and conflict contributed to the need for organizational change.
- What steps can be taken to establish a culture of change in the organization?
- How could you increase employee acceptance of the change?
- How should channels of communication be organized in order to facilitate both upward and downward communication?
- How might employee empowerment play a role in mediating the negative effects of organizational change?
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines.
Include speaker notes of 50-75 words for each slide. Title and reference slide are not included in the total slide count.