proctor amp gamble case study.
- Weight: 9% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Monday, 04/27/2020 11:59 PM (CST)
Case studies are an important learning strategy in business classes as they provide an opportunity for you to critically analyze events that have taken place in real-life businesses. This develops your critical thinking and research skills as you research the competition and industry in which your business resides with an end goal of formulating a recommendation for the challenges faced by the company.
Select one of the three case studies listed below, which can be found in your textbook. Evaluate the case of your choice, and respond to each of the questions below using both theory and practical managerial thinking as well as supporting research.
Option 1: Procter & Gamble (pp. 332â€“333)
- Using segmentation strategies, what are the target market(s) for P&G? How does this relate to the companyâ€™s brand management strategies?
- Who are the top three competitors of P&G, and what are their advantages/disadvantages with respect to their competitive product/service strategies?
- P&Gâ€™s impressive portfolio includes some of the strongest brand names in the world. What are some of the challenges associated with being the market leader in so many different categories?
- With social media becoming increasingly important and with fewer people watching traditional commercials on television, what does P&G need to do to maintain its strong brand images?
- What risks will P&G face in the future?