Project 1: Leading Strategically.
Complete Your Final Report:
Following up on Jillianâ€™s request, it is time to write a report that responds to the questions below. Your answers should demonstrate your understanding of strategic management and leadership theories. You should not only incorporate references to class discussions and learning topics but also cite at least two relevant scholarly resources on strategic leadership, such as the resources included at the end of each learning topic.
- What values do you think are most important in a CEO? Why are they important?
- Identify a CEO who has those values. How have those values played a role in the companyâ€™s success
- What are the major barriers to being an effective CEO?
- Which theory or theories of leadership do you feel are relevant to your situation at work?
- Describe an instance when you demonstrated leadership.
The report should be six to seven pages, excluding cover page, executive summary, reference list, and appendices. Any tables, graphs, and figures should be included as appendices. Your report should have one-inch margins and be double spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font. In-text citations and references should abide by APA format. The report should be organized using headings and subheadings to improve its readability.