This discussion gives you a chance to present your CPP to other students.This discussion should introduce your CPP, explain why you selected this project, discuss your selected organization, and provide your proposed solution. Be sure to include:
- Introduction to your CPP with QSEN competency.
- Discussion related to how your selected organization (Not the facility where you implemented your project, the one you discussed in the templates which supported your project with references or resource information) supports your project.
- Areas for further research.
- Proposed solution.
Your initial post must be posted before you can view and respond to colleagues, must contain minimum of two (2) references, in addition to examples from your personal experiences to augment the topic. The goal is to make your post interesting and engaging so others will want to read/respond to it. Synthesize and summarize from your resources in order to avoid the use of direct quotes, which can often be dry and boring. No direct quotes are allowed in the discussion board posts.
- Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.
- Initial Post: Minimum 400 words excluding references (approximately one (1) page)