Protecting Your Scope of Practice
Protecting the scope of practice for nurses, particularly advanced practice registered nurses, is a major initiative
the American Nurses Association (ANA) 2016. The ANA is working together with our Constituent Member (State) Associations to help remove geographic and practice setting limitations for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs). The ANA is working state by state to ensure that state laws affecting APRNâ€™s are both fair and consistent across the
and that your scope of practice is not unfairly limited.
Discuss how this initiative and how it will impact your future as an APRN and your clinical practice in the state in which you live (OHIO). Include sources to support your assignment. sources must ne no less than 5 years old. must include at leaset 3 peer reviewed sources
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
well orderedlogical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the
Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing, 4th ed.
- Chapter 1: â€œPrimary Care in the Twenty-First Century: A Circle of Caringâ€
- Chapter 2: â€œCaring and the Advanced Practice Nurseâ€
- Chapter 4: â€œThe Art of Diagnosis and Treatmentâ€
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS, NO PLAGIARISM OR ASSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED