q how does culture play a role in the way people from different backgrounds interact in a professional setting.
The next step is to take the information in your annotated bibliography and make an argument about the theory and the problem/issue. You should in 500-700 words:
- Give the historical context for the theory. That is, where did it start? How? What was it used to explain?
- Define and explain the major concepts.
- Trace the development of the theory through the original author(s) and other authors you have read. How has it evolved and changed? Is it used the same way now as it was originally?
- Explain the strengths and weakness of the theory in the variations you have read.
- Explain how this is relevant today, and to the central problem/issue your team is discussing.
(See theand for some ideas.)