- Reminder, your Jupyter Notebook should be titled, “CheckPoint_Quiz_LastName.ipynb” & should have a Markdown header for each requirement listed (see below).
Quiz Requirements (to be completed in order):
- Obtain descriptive statistics for each variable in your file
- Read the following prompts and use the skills learned in class to obtain the answers (create a header for each bullet point):
- Any correlation between Job Performance and Job Satisfaction?
- Equal distribution of Male and Female workers at the company?
- Any correlation between someone’s age and the wage they get paid?
- Any other notable relationship worth pointing out from the data?
- Graph your findings using the seaborn/matplotlib methods
- Get creative and change the colors/markers where you see fit
- Add a level 2 Header titled, “Summary Findings”
- Write a short paragraph summarizing the data findings from bullet points number 2 (the data) & 3 (the graphs)