To pass this assignment, you need to:
- Answer content questions 1-3 listed below
- Each essay must be at least 200 words long
- Each essay must be written in full sentences with proper grammar and spelling
After watching the assigned show segment for this week and reading the assigned news articles or policy reports, answer the following questions:
- What are the key ideas of the show segment?
- What details and/or storytelling devices does the host use to convey the setting, storyline, or broader themes of the show segment?
- How comprehensive and accurate is the information portrayed in the video clip compared to the assigned readings? Consider the following questions: Did it exclude information? If so, which one? Will the exclusion impact the political knowledge or awareness of the audience in a negative way? Did it get information wrong? If so, which one? Will the wrong information impact the political knowledge or awareness of the audience in a negative way?
To pass this assignment, you need to do the following:
- Post a cartoon or meme that addresses the weekly topic
- Introduce and summarize your media artifact
- Discuss course concepts that relate to your media artifact
- Explain how it expands or builds