- “Advice for Computer Science College Students” by Joel Splosky (10 points)
- “I Won’t Hire People Who Use Poor Grammar. Here’s Why” by Kyle Wiens (10 points)
- “Bad Writing Costs Businesses Billions” by Josh Bernoff (10 points)
Tasks: Based on the information above and the assigned readings answer the three questions below.
- What were the causes of the communication error in the scenario presented in Figure 1 (you can click on the image to make it bigger)? (10 points)
- Do you, or did you have a solution for improving the problem presented in Figure 1? (10 points)
- Based on what you read in each of the online readings above explain why you think clear communication is important in your profession (60 points)