- Read the attached article titled as â€œAre You Solving the Right Problemsâ€ by Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- Discuss the seven practices for effective reframing of the problems. (In 100-300 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learnt in the course about identification of problems for decision making?Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 200-400 words)
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. T
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).