make sure you’ll write at least full 2 pages and half of text in single-spacing with 10-point font, APA format!!
- Three-page maximum (books)
- single space, block format, justified margins, 10-point font
- APA bibliographic citation of the work as your â€˜titleâ€™
- Your name, course, section number and date at the upper right
- Use the bold subheadings below to segment your narrative
- Central theme â€“ identify authorâ€™s main lesson/argument â€“ what is the author(s) teaching us
- Critical analysis â€“ evaluate the lesson/argument â€“ strengths/weaknesses â€“ considering pointing to a frame of reference in your own life or your training in the subject
- Main takeaways â€“ so what and now what? How do we best apply the knowledge from this article/book?