My business is a recording studio that is for both music and film
In Module Four, you will prepare a written plan and identify the means of production you intend to use for the new business opportunity. Prompt: Building on the discussion in this module, consider the following:
- ï‚· What tools/techniques were used in your design, such as quality function deployment, value stream mapping, and JIT? What technologies were used to support your design, such as concurrent engineering, computer-aided design, or value analysis?
- ï‚· Describe how you incorporated the concepts of lean operations and lean services in your design.
- ï‚· Identify the considerations needed for the sustainability of your production line and what specific efforts can minimize waste; consider end-of-lifeprograms and the three Râ€™s (reduce, reuse, recycle). Consider the phases of product design in your paper.
- ï‚· As it applies to your business opportunity, consider the legal, cultural, global, and human involvement needed in your design as outlined in Chapter 4.Note: It is not intended that you include the actual design of the product/service, but this paper needs to describe how you intend to create this design considering the topics in Chapter 4 and incorporate lean operations into your design.Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- ï‚· Identify the tools, techniques, and technologies used in the design of your production plan.
- ï‚· Explain how you will integrate lean operations and lean services in your production plan.
- ï‚· Discuss your considerations for sustainability to eliminate waste in each phase of your production plan.
- ï‚· Discuss the legal, cultural, global, and human involvement needed to implement your production plan.Guidelines for Submission:Critical Elements Proficient (100%) Needs Improvement (75%) Not Evident (0%) Value
This short paper should adhere to the following formatting requirements: It is submitted as a Word document, 1 to 2 pages (not
including title and reference pages), double-spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. All APA citations should reference the coursetext and at least two additional resources.