You are interested in establishing a small business. Write a paper between 1,000 and 1,500 words discussing your small-business idea. Include the following:
1. Discuss your business and the product or service your small business provides.
2. Identify which accounting method (i.e. cash versus accrual) you plan to use for your business. Why did you select this choice?
3. List six business transactions you expect to incur with your company. State which accounts (from your chart of accounts) are impacted.
4. Discuss how each business transaction (see point 3) impacts your income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flow.
5. Select one organization type (sole proprietorship, partnership, C-corporation, and S-corporation) for your company and explain why you selected this option.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.