three paragraphs in length (200-300 words) and provide textual evidence. You should provide at least one direct quote from the source formatted in MLA Style. The Song of Roland is primarily focused on loyalty and nationalism, it is also a narrative about Medieval Christianity. Choose and analyze one passage (no more than 5 lines) that provides information about how Christians acted and thought at this time. In your analysis, you may want to think about one of the following:
- How did Christians view Saracens?
- What role did the clergy play?
- What methods of conversion were used?
- How was a Christian ruler supposed to behave?
- What was the purpose of a Christian warrior?