DUE Friday April 17th at 11:59PMREQUIREMENTS:
- Write analysis on an ESSAY form
- MLA FORMAT — please see the actual MLA requirements on Tab Other Sources
- 2 FULL page long minimum
- 1â€ margin
- Double space
- Times New Roman size. 12
- Courseâ€™s name
- Your name
- Title of play
GUIDELINES:— Please follow the order of the questions and write at least ONE paragraph for EACH question—-
- Summarize in one paragraph: 3 to 4 sentences the plot of the play.
- Message the playwright wanted the audiences to know.
- What did you learn about the play?
- Strongest scene, and why?
- History of playwrightâ€™s life â€“ personal, educational, employment, artistic
- Describe playwrightâ€™s primary genre.
- Important events (political, socio-economical, etc.) that took place when play was written and how these events influenced the playwright.