- Select an organization (JPMorgan Chase Bank) for which your training program will be designed and delivered.
- Use the Internet to obtain preliminary research about the organization.
- Prepare at least five (5) key questions for the interviewees. (Do not ask specific questions about information that you can obtain from the organizationâ€™s Website.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the organization, highlighting the following: (a) type (government, business, nonprofit), (b) type(s) of product or service, (c) number of employees, and (d) mission statement.
- Discuss the primary roles and goals of the training program, commenting on how the roles and goals align with organizationâ€™s mission statement.
- Discuss at least three (3) ways the organization measures the effectiveness of the training.
- Recommend a preliminary course of action to improve the organizationâ€™s training.
- Provide at least two (2) peer-reviewed references (published in the last five  years) to support the paperâ€™s claims and proposed project approach.
*Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.