- Due Feb 26 by 11:59pmðŸ“Œ ðŸ“Œ
- Watch the video Exploratory, Descriptive and Explanatory Nature of Research. (Links to an external site.)
- Optionally, watch the videos What is Descriptive Research? (Links to an external site.)and What is Exploratory Research? (Links to an external site.)
- Choose one or more of the three recommended research methodologies and write a methodology paper on your selected topic.
- The paper must include the reasons and justification for your selected approach using a minimum of five (5) peer-reviewed references.
Your paper should be 5 pages maximum and include:
- Research Design: Describe and define the anticipated research approach or strategy to be used and how this approach is appropriate for this research.
- Participants: Describe the anticipated sample population (number, gender, age, socio-economics, etc.) including how you will obtain permission and consent.
- Instrumentation: Describe any instruments you anticipate using to collect data.
- Procedure: Provide detail about how you anticipate conducting the research.
- Data Processing and Analysis: Explain, in detail, how you anticipate processing and analyzing collected data.
The paper must follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain scholarly references. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the Turnitin originality-checking tool.