|We are learning about some of the statistical tests that are used to test a researcher’s hypothesis on one or two samples. When is it appropriate to use a z-test, a t-test, and nonparametric tests for one sample or two samples? Are you able to use these statistical tests to test your hypothesis from Module 5? Please make sure you justify your answer.
For this blog:
- Initial post: 250 words. Reference must not be more than 5 years no plagiarism
- References required: total of 2 – 1 can be textbook
3. Analyze quantitative and qualitative data using biostatistics, informatics, computer-based programming and software, as appropriate.
1. Discuss hypothesis testing procedures according to variables and number of samples.
2. Apply appropriate statistical tests for one or two samples.