Create a 5- to 7-minute presentation that must include:
- Introduction (approximately 1 minute):
- Introduce your topic and scenario.
- What should the audience learn from your presentation?
- Visuals/Evidence (approximately 4 to 5 minutes):
- Show your tables, visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion(s).
- Discuss the strengths of each visual.
- Conclusion (approximately 1 minute)
- Summarize your scenario and discuss how your visuals and analysis address what you are asked to do in the scenario.
- How confident are you that your scatterplot prediction for 3 years in the future is sound?
- What work would need to be done to increase your confidence?