Write 2 business letters from the choices below.
Following the guidelines in your book, lecture and examples, write the letters in clear, straightforward, grammatically correct full sentences. Be polite and formal, semi-formal or conversational as the type of letter warrants. Make your content easy to digest and act upon. Consider and execute the appropriate use of logos, pathos and ethos.
Research companies for general understanding and vocabulary (or create one for this assignment) and write 2 of the following letters below. You can create your own topic detail and use fictitious recipients/readers. Be sure to use specific details in your message. Be creative. Describe/define the project or topic and make clear why you are writing to your reader. Include the correct format including addresses, date, salutation, body, conclusion and closing.
- Write a letter to the new clients you have just been assigned to. You work in the product management department of a large electronic device and computer company.
- Write a letter of complaint to your supplier about a recent shipment that went wrong. You work for a builder who needs the shipment to keep construction running on time.
- Write a letter to the operations manager of your company who has omitted important procedures in operations. You work as a manufacturing operations analyst in an aerospace company.
- Write a letter in response to the community-based health programs in your state demanding more resources for women. You work as a communications director in a large health care company.
- Write a letter to employees in your region that need to undergo new cybersecurity training. You are a security architect in charge of creating and implementing secure cyberspace in a media company.
- Write a letter to a sports data and technology company asking for financial proposals. You want to improve on your current technology that is used by your client sports teams to study their performances. You are a treasury and payroll accountant in a sports media and technology company that helps fans and teams get more out of their game experiences.
- Write a letter to accompany your report on school suspensions and expulsions in your school district. You work as a data analyst in the Education Department of a medium-sized city.