You are required to write a 3,000 (+/- 10%) word case study report on the Practical Approach of Financial Reporting and Analysis. Your case study will based on a Bahraini Public Quoted Company called TRAFCO GROUP BSC â€“ Financial Statements are available in the public website of the TRAFCO GROUP BSC
Your Case study will include the following
- Ratio analysis covering 2016 to 2019 covering Profitability, Liquidity, Efficiency and Gearing subject to sufficient to the availability of information and also giving assumptions used whilst calculating the ratios.
- You are required to comment comprehensively on the ratios and trends
- You research should compare TRAFCO to similar companies in the GCC/MENA region for Industry Comparison
- You will provide recommendations and conclusions
- You will also provide the information which you may require for better analysis